Female-1 year and 8 months old-Alaskan Malamute
Zola's profile will be updated as soon as we received her temperament assessment report.
Here is what we know about Zola:
- Zola is full of beans and has a lot of energy to burn
- Her favourite things are: walks, pats, toys, bones and a game of fetch
- She constantly craves attention, and is very human focused, so she would be perfect in an only dog household
- Zola must be allowed inside and must included in the family's activities
- She is typical bossy mallie teenager when it comes to interacting with other dogs, so we will only consider a multi dog family for Zola if the family is very savvy and experienced in integrating two malamutes
- Zola has basic commands, and she is very strong and pulls on lead
- She enjoys digging and needs secure fencing that is dig proof
- Daily walks
- Commitment to attending the local obedience school
- Adult home only
- No cats, birds, pocket pets, small animals or livestock
- Arctic breed experience or large breed experience required
Moorook Animal Shelter is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on your support. Please help us to continue saving lives by clicking on the donation button below.